Thrive abroad - book your free call
I am so happy that you’re here. As you are here, you are probably looking for ways on
how to be happier, more fulfilled and how to create deeper, more meaningful connections
in your life abroad. If that is true, then you have come to the right place. WELCOME!
My name is Franziska Luxhøj, and I have been expat for 13 years in total. The majority of those years I have followed my heart and moved different places for LOVE.
As exciting as this is, there come so many challenges with it. In the beginning there might be a lot of help with all the practical stuff – like relocating, finding an apartment, etc.,
But what happens once all that is settled? Then the more difficult aspect of moving and settling only just begins. Finding friends, maybe searching for a job, handling rejections – or dealing with house and kids as a stay-at-home mom.
The feeling that I somehow mostly was “the wife of…” and that I wasn’t following bigger goals in my life wasn’t fulfilling at all. A couple of years ago I was in a place in my life, where I felt overwhelmed, frustrated and stuck.
Through my desperate search for more HAPPINESS, CONNECTION and FREEDOM, I designed a process to help YOU get out of this situation and create the life you love much faster than I did.
My approach is a powerful combination of personal experience and professional coaching training. I also have a solid theoretical background in Change Management and behavioural sciences and further training in Positive Psychology and Personal Leadership.
My mission is to support and empower expat partners to THRIVE abroad.
Create the life you love in your new environment.
How to book your 20 minutes call
I invite you to book a complimentary 20-minutes call now, in which we will focus only on you and how you can move towards THRIVING abroad. Create the life you love in your new environment.
- Choose your time zone below. All times will then be shown in YOUR local time.
- Pick the time slot* that is most convenient for you.
- Fill in all the details, including the 3 short questions to give me an idea of your current situation. That way we can make the best of the 20 minutes we have together.
- Find the confirmation e-mail in your inbox, including an automatically created Zoom link for our call.
- One day before the call, and one hour before, you will receive a reminder e-mail (this also includes the link again).
- I look so much forward to speaking to you.
If you are experiencing problems in the booking process or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can send a message via Messenger or e-mail.
* Also send me a message if the available times don’t work for your time zone. In that case, let’s figure something out individually.